woensdag 13 juli 2011

HOW GENERAL KNOWLEDGE EVENING WENT

not well. that's even an understatement. we were APPALLING.

they asked sooo many questions about dutch things. For example:

1. Who wrote the book Mijn vader woont in Brazilie?
2. What was the last hit single of the Dutch band, Krezip?

The answer to both these questions is:
WHO CARES. 


There were loads more, but I can't even remember them because they were about Dutch tv shows and stuff. Also the first round was just 10 pictures of different dutch ice skaters and you had to name all of them. Seriously, who cares about ice skaters, maybe figure skating is kind of pretty to watch if you're THE MOST BORED EVER. Ice skating is just dangerous and cold. That's it.

One of the most important people to have on your team if you are doing a general knowledge quiz is a person who knows about sports.So this week I am going to find a friend who is good at sport and then next week I'm going back and I'm going to win. Well not win. I'm definitely not going to win, but I'm going to go back and not lose. Aiming low. Low is great, never a disappointment.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten