dinsdag 12 juli 2011

andre told me my blog is lacking

SO HERE YOU GO ANDRE.

but really it's true. i never, ever write on here anymore and I'm not sure why that is. I think it's cause I finally feel like I live here or something so I feel like i don't have great little holiday things to say. This is really rubbish cause it's not like I was writing about sipping cocktails on the beach, or some epic mountain adventure where i found inner peace or anything. I wish. Only the cocktail part. It's kind of the same as inner peace. Tonight Joris and I are going to do a general knowledge quiz thing at the bar next door. The bar next door and I have become best friends since I locked myself out of the house a week or two ago and had to sit there for ages just waiting for Joris to come home. I met probably the worst people you could meet that night, a death metal drummer and a 40 something year old woman from Alaska who has sold everything (which I imagine wasn't much since she worked at a bar in Alaska) and was just travelling around the world. A real highlight was when she told me she could speak kiwi and australian. It's the sort of thing that maybe would seem romantic or courageous or something if she hadn't been
a) really unattractive (i know that's mean, but come on if she had been some nice willowy brunette it would just have been a better story)
b) not very bright
and
c) insane

So anyway tonight general knowledge quiz. The questions are going to be in Dutch so now not only will I have to suffer the indignity of probably not knowing that many answers (this is not true, i'm EXCELLENT AT KNOWLEDGE) , but just plain not understanding the questions. 

So yup. Probably got you all just eagerly awaiting the next installment called "how general knowledge evening went."

That's what it will be called. Seriously. Don't get too excited.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten