maandag 6 juni 2011

a conversation i often have with joris

goes like this:

Joris:  What are you doing on blablalba night?
Emma: I don't know. Why?
Joris: There's a nice blablalba I'd like us to go to.
Emma: Oh ya sorry I forgot I'm seeing all my bejillion friends that night.

Then I laugh A LOT.

The point of this joke is that I don't have bejillion friends.I really like this joke, I like it so much that I would consider not making any friends so I can keep using it. I do know that it's not really a very funny joke. Joris doesn't really laugh at it anymore and he finds everything I say hiiilllaarriooouus.

Anyway the reason I thought about this is that tonight I'm going to watch a movie called source code which is, "An action thriller centered on a soldier who wakes up in the body of an unknown man and discovers he's part of a mission to find the bomber of a Chicago commuter train. " The words in this synopsis that make me not want to watch this movie at all are action, soldier, mission and bomber.   Joris is so excited about it though which kind of makes me want to see it a lot more. Also I watched the trailer and it looks like it'll be quite a "fun" movie.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten