maandag 6 juni 2011

this is the view from my bedroom this afternoon

                                                   LOOK HOW ARTY THIS PHOTO IS.
i really wish i took nice photos. the only reason i thought to take this one was because when my friend kurt (who is actually arty) came to visit he took a photo through the round window in my bedroom and i thought he was very clever for thinking of it. so then i copied him. look how gloomy it is. it's raining a lot and i have promised to go buy groceries, which I'm now regretting. I would just not bother, but I finished all Joris' muesli and yoghurt. And the cheese. And also the bread. I decided yesterday that I might get into cooking and by that I mean I might get into making different kinds of salads. I'm going to buy all these cool sounding things like quinoa and farro and then i'm going to put them in salads and be smug about it. I think it's probably the most into food I'll ever manage to get. It's really nice to be good at food, but one of the worst things in the whole world is when people refer to themselves as foodies. "Oh you know me I'm just such a foodie" It actually makes me want to scream. I also hate it when people describe food in a sexual way or just make weird noises when they eat to let you know it's really good. The only time it's ok to do this is if you're a judge on masterchef and only the British version of masterchef. Then it's really funny.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten