dinsdag 7 juni 2011

this post is mainly for rosie.

i have made myself dinner two nights running so now i obviously think i'm a real cook. Both of my dinners were salads, BUT one of them had quinoa in it and the other one had a courgette in it. Sometimes Rosie and I talk about things that make you a grown up. So I thought about it today and went ah ok here's a huge generalisation that if I said to anyone except Rosie they would think i was an idiot. A THING ONLY A GROWN UP WOULD BUY IS A COURGETTE.  Also a thing only a grown up would do is buy a bottle of wine and then only have ONE GLASS which is what I'm doing right now thanks.

Here are my salads.I only took these pictures because I was so pleased with what I made that I wanted Joris to see, but then I was too hungry to wait for him to come home so I just took photos.  I'm writing about food quite a lot which is really, really boring. I'll do something cool soon and then maybe I'll have something to write about. If that fails I'll just keep writing about the mouse because that proved to be a real hit.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten