maandag 30 mei 2011

i haven't written anything for a while

because i really don't have much to say. here are the highlights from my day.

- it was warm
- i wore a nice dress
- i went for a nice walk
- i ate delicious falafel

the mouse saga is probably the most interesting thing in my life. i've kind of made peace with it and we live in the same room now and i don't see  it and i'm very polite about making sure it knows i'm coming upstairs. it's the most clever mouse ever because joris and i put a trap out and IT ACTUALLY TRIED TO TAKE THE TRAP AWAY without getting caught in it. Today I heard it in the rubbish bin so I asked joris to get rid of it, but it made a hole in the plastic and ran away. I feel almost bad for trying to get rid of it. It's probably having the best time and who am I to deny a mouse a good time.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten