vrijdag 27 mei 2011

MOUSE

I AM SITTING AND WORKING IN MY ROOM AND THERE IS A MOUSE AND I AM ALL ALONE.  IT RAN ALL THE WAY ALONG MY SHOES. IT IS SO BRAVE AND TERRIFYING.

now i am perched on a chair just watching the area it's (hopefully) still hiding in. If I stay like this for the next two hours I'll be able to show Joris exactly where it is. If I move it'll be this serious mouse hunt and if we don't find it I'm not going near my bedroom which is a real problem.

It has also unfortunately taken over the kitchen area of the room and i'm quite hungry. I bet there's a whole mouse family living in the kitchen. I'll see them all dead before sunset. haha.
(the sun only sets here at around ten o clock so there's plenty of time)

i could see this as three things.

an opportunity to leave the house and go shopping to take my mind off the mouse. this isn't a wise idea.

an opportunity to go downstairs and watch dexter which is a great series about a serial killer. this is more sensible.

an opportunity to confront my fear of mice. unlikely.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten