vrijdag 13 mei 2011

obviously

So the blog thing has been down for two days which is annoying because there are two VERY interesting things I've wanted to write about.

FIRSTLY.
obviously i've had an allergic reaction to something and had to go to the doctor. obviously i'm feeling seriously sorry for myself and being a huge drama queen. obviously i've diagnosed myself with some incurable skin disease. pffffff

SECONDLY
Yesterday I went to see an exhibition called The Svart Metal Series by some guy called Grant Willing. I don't think it's a problem never to have heard of him because HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A WIKIPEDIA PAGE. jeeeezzz. So the point of this exhibition was that he was going to "depict the shadowy, rebellious and occult world which is at the heart of Scandinavian Black Metal." which sounds promising or at least like it might be the grown up version of the movie the craft which I LOVED.
It really wasn't though. There was some metal band called wood or something that were meant to be playing, but they didn't seem to be able to get their equipment to work, which was a shame because it would have been quite fun or funny. Also I met my friend Kurt there (who is from Cape Town) and it was very, very nice to see him and to have a nice drink and not feel a tiny bit bad about not speaking any dutch, not knowing my way around or being awful at cycling.

Here are some pictures from the exhibition






2 opmerkingen:

  1. this can't just be in dutch. this is like that time you shouted at me because you can't write on my facebook wall. what does "reactie plaatsen" mean For Example? you can't just be soooooo european.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. IT MEANS COMMENT.
    YOU FOOL.

    i can't help being so european. you should have known that the first time you saw me in a polo neck.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen