donderdag 19 mei 2011

something that has happened to me since i've been here

is that since I have basically no friends if I do talk to someone or see people I decide that they are THE BEST people ever. For example the other day I went outside to sit on the bench and there was this girl sitting there with a map so I decided to start a conversation with her and by the end of it I just wanted her to come up to the house and have tea with me and be my nice chick friend, but obviously you can't just invite some random american biology student into a house that isn't even yours so I came upstairs all alone and felt a bit sorry for myself. I feel like I might become a bit like George Bluth in arrested development and start having tea parties with dolls. One good thing though is that I end up doing far more constrictive things like actually working. Can't just pitch up at rosie's for a million chats, or have an afternoon coffee with james or a mopey glass of wine with andre. So that's good. It's for the best having no friends. At the end of the day friends were just stopping me reaching my full potential. Pfffffffff. That's not even slightly true.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten