maandag 9 mei 2011

somehow i ended up at the shops today

I kind of wanted to, but I didn't think I'd be able to find my way there, BUT I DID. Which means I'm a genius of both direction and shopping. Here are some boring things I realised while shopping:

There are stripey tops everywhere and they all look great and it's important to remember that it's nonsense to own a zillion stripey tops.
You can't just  buy a short leather skirt with a zip up the back because you are in Europe.
I really like that Coldplay song about ruling the world or whatever it is and it makes me a bit sad.
It's sometimes a real shame that when people are trying on clothes in the change rooms and they come out and look at themselves in the big mirror in front of everyone that you can't just say to them you know what that really looks awful.

I'm not going to the shops again for a while because everything is nice and it makes me panic.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten