woensdag 18 mei 2011

I went to see Animal Collective last night

and it was very fun, but a bit disappointing. They didn't really play that many of my favorite songs and it started quite early and I didn't feel like people got that into it. I managed to get all the way to the front where there were quite a few bro teams going bananas, but overall it wasn't half as good as I'd hoped it would be. I did go crazy when they played brothersport and summertime clothes, but I really wanted my girls and what would i want?sky. Also I wanted Rafi and Alexis cause they would have been a nice bro team with their fists up in the air and jumping around and getting so into it.

There were quite a few smug americans there complaining about how the show was no good and how they saw them live at some blablabla and it was so much better and then loads of sort of talking about animal collective like they hang out with them everyday which is one of my worst things. Still it was really nice to go and see a band I like a lot live. Next week I'm going to see Caribou which I'm very pleased about. AND THEN WU TANG CLAN ARE COMING IN JUNE. yyiiiippppppeeeeeee.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten